Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Glow Bubbles

I love Pinterest. I spend a lot of my time there. And I know I'm not the only one, so don't judge....

I've tried out a few pins here and there, some of them worked better than others. This is one of the failures:

Glow Bubbles

I pinned glow bubbles on a late night pinning binge- didn't read the fine print- and there were no comments to warn me that anything was going to go wrong. I don't usually have bubbles (my kids aren't that into them), but I have some little nieces that I thought might enjoy this, so I decided to give it a go. I didn't read the blog. Always read the blog. He (the original blogger) used the Glow Fusion glowing bubble solution- the caption at the bottom of the image I pinned said to used glow sticks. So, I sliced open a glow stick... You cannot simply slice open a glow stick and make glowing bubbles. You can make your kitchen floor glow, you can make your counter top, sink, pants, and hands glow... but not your bubbles. I don't know if I used too much glow solution or what, but I barely even got regular bubbles. They kept popping on the wand. When I went to pour the offending solution out on the back steps, I got a beautiful constellation of gloop:


No comments:

Post a Comment